This course will cover all aspects of traditional, holistic, authentic yoga. It will be taught according to the ancient scriptures and coupled with modern medical and scientific explanations. You will also experience the holistic practice of yoga involving all five aspects of the human system and also understand and feel the benefits of this integrated holistic practice at physical, mental, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual levels.
Mahamukti Yoga in association with Navutu Dreams Resort offers 100-hour yoga teacher training course in Cambodia. Enrich and enlighten yourself with this 100 hour yoga teacher training in Cambodia. Those who are looking to deepen their knowledge of yoga may join at the beautiful and pristine retreat resorts in Cambodia. This course is the best opportunity to deepen your practice and learn yoga the real spiritual way.
- 100 hour yoga teacher training
- In-depth learning of Hatha and Modern yoga
- Learn from experienced and learn yoga teachers and instructors
- Explore Navutu Dreams Resort and Wellness Retreat
- Learn the art of teaching in different topics in yoga
The advance 100 hour yoga teacher training in cambodia (Siem Reap) will follow the principles of deepening more on the techniques and styles of yoga, thus, each day the students will have a basic subject of exploration.You will focus on intensity, softness, strength, and core power, hip opening, mental concentration, and so on as you proceed to more inside of yoga. By focusing on specific subjects, you will actually make progress in your practice and advance in both yoga practice and life itself.
Anyone who has completed 100 hour level and looking to enhance and deepen their yoga practice in a real traditional way may join our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Cambodia at same Dates
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Cambodia - Program Details
BASIC SYLLABUS OF THE COURSE
- Yoga asanas (Hatha yoga tradition)
- Yoga Asana techniques of Patanjali and Ashtanga yoga
- Human anatomy: skeletal & muscles
- Anatomy and physiology in relation to yoga: Prevention of illness etc.
- The different layers of the human body (Koshas)
- Pranayama – different breathing techniques (e.g. Kumbhaka and Kapalabhati)
- Meditation (traditional guided meditation, Chakra meditation)
- Yoga Nidra (progressive relaxation)
- Chakra systems (energy centers)
- Bandhas (energy locks)
- Mudras (yogic gestures of the Hatha yoga Pradipika)
- Trataka (focused view)
- Bhakti yoga: Bhajans, Satsang, and Kirtan
- Different orientations and teachers of yoga
- Yoga philosophy: Bhagavat Gita lectures and Vedanta study
- Top notch guest speakers that have a bucket full of knowledge
- An emphasis on some of the more Eastern practices (like pranayama, kriyas, yoga nidra, mantras)
- A peaceful location – the perfect setting for a yoga training
- Completely change your lifestyle with the delicious healthy organic food you’ll get during the entire training
What You Will Learn in this Course?
Theory and applications
- Concept of yoga, concept of human system, pancha kosa / five bodies concept, concept of mindfulness, concept of disease, concept of yoga therapy
- Purpose of practicing yoga, why yoga practice is important in our modern-day life
- Raja yoga – two schools of Raja yoga: (a) Patanjali’s Ashtanga yoga and (b) Hatha yoga
- 18 chapters of Gita – introduction, Panjali and Gita
- Yoga – path of will power, understanding Patanjali’s yoga sutras relevant to various yoga techniques and application
- Understanding specific Gita verses relevant to various yoga techniques and application
- Eligibility to learn and practice yoga
- Patanjali’s eight limbed Ashtanga yoga
- How to practice these in our day-to-day life
- How yama and nyama influence the mind
- Purpose of asanas
- Key essence of asanas
- Two schools of asanas
- Classifications of asanas
- Dynamic asanas
- Practicing asanas with deep awareness and deep relaxation
- Deeper understanding of asanas as one aspect of yoga *Features of practicing the regular asanas mindfully and in holistic way
- Benefits of asanas – physical, therapeutic and spiritual benefits
- Practicing asanas and complementary / counter postures
- Understanding the limitations of each asana
- Advanced Asana Course
- Understanding the concept of meditation
- Knowing the four states of the mind
- Understanding and practicing the tools for meditation
- Using one object, one thought and the tools and practicing meditation
- Meditation made easy/ Mantras
- Visualization and imagination as tools
- Smiling and deep breathing as tools
- Cyclic meditation
- Obstacles and how to overcome
- Meditation – part of the whole process of mastering the mind
- Objectives of kriyas
- Major kriyas-netti, dhouti, nouli, basti
- Kapala bhatti
100 Hour Yoga Course Elements
Learn more than hundred Asana and their modifications and applications on the body. They all came from the ancient Hatha yoga traditions.
Learn the proper foundation of yoga Asana to build up the sequence of yoga Asana without pain or suffering so you can feel safe and effective.
Learn the applied anatomy in Asana practice. How yoga Asana practice effect different systems of the body.
Sequencing is an art to build the energy field of the physical and double body, so you can flow and move from posture to posture effortlessly.
HATHA YOGA AND MODERN YOGA
Hatha yoga is the mother of all kinds of Modern yoga whether you call it Vinyasa flow of Ashtanga or Power yoga. Learn Iyengar based Hatha yoga and traditional Hatha yoga / Vinyasa flow / therapeutic approach in yoga Asana.
Yoga Asana is part of the lifestyle of yoga. What is the philosophy behind yoga? What Patanjali wants to communicate with yoga students and he will highlight the main Sutra of Patanjali.
Learn traditional mantra. Kirtan and Bhajan will help in creating and fine the vibration for tuning the brain and body. Creating a link between matter and the divine
A technique to open the channels of the subtle body that can help to lift your body to space like how the airplane is lifted in the sky due to the air.
Without meditation no yoga Asana is complete. Learn traditional sitting meditation and active mediation from the world of OSHO.
YOGA NIDRA RELAXATION
As pranayama and meditation is part of yoga practice, so too is relaxation, with learning the art of relaxation you cannot reach to meditation.
This is a great technique of cleansing the body in a natural way so your energy channels are open for better health and happiness.
What Makes This Retreat Special
Yoga Teacher Training at Luxury Navutu Dreams Resort you will be able to combine the wisdom of yoga and artistic creation. In weaving Yoga & Art, we will take you on a beautiful journey, empowering you to connect with your fullest and most authentic self.
In this retreat, you will dive deep into yoga classes guided by certified and experienced teachers. Luxury Navutu Dreams Resort also offer artistic activities which encourage your inner artist to play, helping to break down any limiting beliefs and conditioning. This Teacher Training will be more focused on your own personal progress.
If you want to deepen your love of yoga and art by combining movement, sound, drawing as well as encouraging your own creative energy to flow freely and abundantly, then this is the course for you.
The teachers will make sure to focus on the student’s needs and progresses.
|7th July to 18th July 2019||
$ 1350 USD (Shared Room)
$ 1750 USD (Private Room)
Maha Mukti Yoga has shorten the course to cut down the expenses so you will spend more time in practice and training. You will need some reading and homework on your part before and after the course so you can have clear understanding of this advanced yoga teacher training.
What’s Included in This Package
- 10 Nights Accommodation
- 3 daily Ayurveda and yogic vegetarian meals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily drinking water,tea, and fresh juice
- Free Airport Pickup (Nearest Airport)
- Course Material
- Daily yoga and meditation classes