IN-DEPTH YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN CAMBODIA
Mahamukti Yoga in association with Navutu Dreams Resort offers advanced 300-hour yoga teacher training course in Cambodia. Enrich and enlighten yourself with this advanced Yoga Alliance-certified 300-hour yoga teacher training course in Cambodia. Those who are looking to deepen their knowledge of yoga and those who have successfully completed the RYS 200 hour yoga teacher’s course may join at the beautiful and pristine retreat resorts in Cambodia. This course is the best opportunity to deepen your practice and learn yoga the real spiritual way.
- 300-hour yoga teacher training
- In-depth learning of Hatha and Modern yoga
- Learn from experienced and learn yoga teachers and instructors
- Explore Navutu Dreams Resort and Wellness Retreat
- Learn the art of teaching in different topics in yoga
- 23 nights accommodation
The advance 300-hour yoga teaching course will follow the principles of deepening more on the techniques and styles of yoga, thus, each day the students will have a basic subject of exploration.You will focus on intensity, softness, strength, and core power, hip opening, mental concentration, and so on as you proceed to more inside of yoga. By focusing on specific subjects, you will actually make progress in your practice and advance in both yoga practice and life itself.
Anyone who has completed 200 hour level and looking to enhance and deepen their yoga practice in a real traditional way may join this advance yoga teacher training course.
MAHA MUKTI YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS
BASIC SYLLABUS OF THE COURSE
- Advanced asanas (Hatha yoga tradition)
- Advanced Asana techniques of Patanjali and Ashtanga yoga
- Human anatomy: skeletal, muscles, respiratory, digestive, nervous, and hormone system
- Anatomy and physiology in relation to yoga: Prevention of illness etc.
- The different layers of the human body (Koshas)
- Pranayama – different breathing techniques (e.g. Kumbhaka and Kapalabhati)
- Meditation (traditional guided meditation, Chakra meditation, Kundalini meditation, and dynamic meditations from the world of OSHO)
- Yoga Nidra (progressive relaxation)
- Chakra systems (energy centers)
- Bandhas (energy locks)
- Mudras (yogic gestures of the Hatha yoga Pradipika)
- Trataka (focused view)
- Bhakti yoga: Bhajans, Satsang, and Kirtan
- Different orientations and teachers of yoga
- Yoga philosophy: Bhagavat Gita lectures and Vedanta study
Learn more than hundred Asana and their modifications and applications on the body. They all came from the ancient Hatha yoga traditions.
Learn the proper foundation of yoga Asana to build up the sequence of yoga Asana without pain or suffering so you can feel safe and effective.
Learn the applied anatomy in Asana practice. How yoga Asana practice effect different systems of the body.
Sequencing is an art to build the energy field of the physical and double body, so you can flow and move from posture to posture effortlessly.
HATHA YOGA AND MODERN YOGA
Hatha yoga is the mother of all kinds of Modern yoga whether you call it Vinyasa flow of Ashtanga or Power yoga. Learn Iyengar based Hatha yoga and traditional Hatha yoga / Vinyasa flow / therapeutic approach in yoga Asana.
Yoga Asana is part of the lifestyle of yoga. What is the philosophy behind yoga? What Patanjali wants to communicate with yoga students and he will highlight the main Sutra of Patanjali.
Learn traditional mantra. Kirtan and Bhajan will help in creating and fine the vibration for tuning the brain and body. Creating a link between matter and the divine
A technique to open the channels of the subtle body that can help to lift your body to space like how the airplane is lifted in the sky due to the air.
Without meditation no yoga Asana is complete. Learn traditional sitting meditation and active mediation from the world of OSHO.
YOGA NIDRA RELAXATION
As pranayama and meditation is part of yoga practice, so too is relaxation, with learning the art of relaxation you cannot reach to meditation.
This is a great technique of cleansing the body in a natural way so your energy channels are open for better health and happiness.
|September 15th to Oct 8th||$ 2950 USD
$ 3950 USD (Private)
Maha Mukti Yoga has shorten the course to cut down the expenses so you will spend more time in practice and training. You will need some reading and homework on your part before and after the course so you can have clear understanding of this advanced yoga teacher training.
You will stay for 23 nights at the Navutu Dreams Resort and Wellness Retreat. Navutu Dreams is Siem Reap’s only wellness retreat in an upscale, eco-chic resort setting where you can relax, rebalance, and get away from it all.