We have designed this yoga retreat in cambodia just for you from a short space from your busy life schedule to explore a full 10 days indulgent escape. Our yoga retreat in cambodia package are very low price and high quality service our luxury place Navutu dreams adds some spice in this retreat.You can choose which accommodation you would like for your retreat based on your budget and personal preferences.
also we will do some short yoga in this retreat this will cover all aspects of traditional, holistic, authentic yoga. It will be taught according to the ancient scriptures and coupled with modern medical and scientific explanations. You will also experience the holistic practice of yoga involving all five aspects of the human system and also understand and feel the benefits of this integrated holistic practice at physical, mental, intellectual, emotional, and spiritual levels.
Mahamukti Yoga in association with Navutu Dreams Resort also offers 100-hour yoga teacher training course in Cambodia & 200 Hour Yoga TTC Cambodia. Enrich and enlighten yourself with this 100 hour yoga teacher training in Cambodia. Those who are looking to deepen their knowledge of yoga may join at the beautiful and pristine retreat resorts in Cambodia. This course is the best opportunity to deepen your practice and learn yoga the real spiritual way.
- In-depth learning of Hatha and Modern yoga
- Luxury Accommodation
- Learn from experienced and learn yoga teachers and instructors
- Explore Navutu Dreams Wellness & Spa
- Learn the art of teaching in different topics in yoga
Yoga Retreat in Cambodia - Program Details
As part of a premium yoga retreat in cambodia program, Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Centre will provide all the support and guidance you need to reconnect, while giving you important personal space to reflect. Relax in the shade of yoga and meditation shalas and enjoy the daily professional classes taught by experienced teachers.
Indulge in deeply nourishing and tasty daily meals provided courtesy of the center, while sipping complementary, freshly brewed tea in the shade of the grounds. The retreat package encourages guests to retreat deeply, cultivating self-motivation, while developing or renewing your direction in life. Rediscover your true greater self and gain understanding by engaging in the dynamic yoga lifestyle offered.
The retreat is aimed at anyone wishing to sustain and cultivate a positive attitude towards life. You do not need any experience, only the willingness and positive attitude to look inside and experience the life-changing power you already possess within.
The retreat package incorporates daily group discussions and a full yoga program, while focusing on developing your inner tools, enabling you to create and maintain balance and harmony in your life, no matter what circumstances you may face.
- Yoga asanas (Hatha yoga tradition)
- Yoga Asana techniques of Patanjali and Ashtanga yoga
- Human anatomy: skeletal & muscles
- Anatomy and physiology in relation to yoga: Prevention of illness etc.
- The different layers of the human body (Koshas)
- Pranayama – different breathing techniques (e.g. Kumbhaka and Kapalabhati)
- Meditation (traditional guided meditation, Chakra meditation)
- Yoga Nidra (progressive relaxation)
- Chakra systems (energy centers)
- Bandhas (energy locks)
- Mudras (yogic gestures of the Hatha yoga Pradipika)
- Trataka (focused view)
- Bhakti yoga: Bhajans, Satsang, and Kirtan
- Different orientations and teachers of yoga
- Yoga philosophy: Bhagavat Gita lectures and Vedanta study
- Top notch guest speakers that have a bucket full of knowledge
- An emphasis on some of the more Eastern practices (like pranayama, kriyas, yoga nidra, mantras)
- A peaceful location – the perfect setting for a yoga training
- Completely change your lifestyle with the delicious healthy organic food you’ll get during the entire training
Yoga Course Elements
Learn more than hundred Asana and their modifications and applications on the body. They all came from the ancient Hatha yoga traditions.
Learn the applied anatomy in Asana practice. How yoga Asana practice effect different systems of the body.
Sequencing is an art to build the energy field of the physical and double body, so you can flow and move from posture to posture effortlessly.
HATHA YOGA AND MODERN YOGA
Hatha yoga is the mother of all kinds of Modern yoga whether you call it Vinyasa flow of Ashtanga or Power yoga. Learn Iyengar based Hatha yoga and traditional Hatha yoga / Vinyasa flow / therapeutic approach in yoga Asana.
Yoga Asana is part of the lifestyle of yoga. What is the philosophy behind yoga? What Patanjali wants to communicate with yoga students and he will highlight the main Sutra of Patanjali.
Learn traditional mantra. Kirtan and Bhajan will help in creating and fine the vibration for tuning the brain and body. Creating a link between matter and the divine
A technique to open the channels of the subtle body that can help to lift your body to space like how the airplane is lifted in the sky due to the air.
Without meditation no yoga Asana is complete. Learn traditional sitting meditation and active mediation from the world of OSHO.
YOGA NIDRA RELAXATION
As pranayama and meditation is part of yoga practice, so too is relaxation, with learning the art of relaxation you cannot reach to meditation.
This is a great technique of cleansing the body in a natural way so your energy channels are open for better health and happiness.
Yoga Retreat Cambodia Fee
7th July to 17th July 2019
$ 1350 USD (Shared Room)
$ 1750 USD (Private Room)
Maha Mukti Yoga has shorten the course to cut down the expenses so you will spend more time in practice and training. You will need some reading and homework on your part before and after the course so you can have clear understanding of this advanced yoga teacher training.
What’s Included in This Package
- 10 Days Accommodation
- 3 daily Ayurveda and yogic vegetarian meals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily drinking water,tea, and fresh juice
- Course Material
- Daily yoga and meditation classes